LCD (Intervalometer) Time Lapse Battery Grips
June 21, 2010
LCD Timer Battery grips aren’t new, but there are some new ones showing up on the market for the Canon 7D, Canon 5D Mark II, and Canon 550D / T2i, and even newer Nikon DSLR’s also. The LCD in the battery grip provides settings for (Intervalomter) Time Lapse functions. It’s quite handy to have the Timer Remote feature already in the camera, for those spontaneous timelapse moments. There does appear to be some limitations to the internal timer functions, but if you’re spontaneous, I doub’t you’ll want to spend a few hours with your camera in one spot. Here’s some additional specs:
These battery grips sure do look a lot ‘fancier’ than the the standard grip, and contains all the basic features of the regular grips, but there still might some limitations to the internal Timelapse (Intervalometer) features. If you want to dish out a few more dollars though, you can have something that stands out from the regular grips. Check out the line of LCD battery grips with built in Time Lapse Remote Function.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC