The Sony RX100 produces great video quality, and performs well in low lit situations, so I was recommending this camera to a Real Estate agent looking to perform low budget YouTube Virtual Tours. Unfortunately, it’s widest focal length is approximately 28mm (not the greatest). I got to thinking, and decided to test out the new Carry Speed MagFilter Threaded Ring Adapter. The MagFilter Adapter will allow you to attach your own filters to point and shoot cameras, and here I’m using the RX100 with a cheap 52mm Wide Angle Lens Adapter.
To make walk throughs even more stable, I balanced with the Skyler Minicam.
Sony RX100 + Wide Angle Lens + MagFilter Threaded Adapter on Skyler MiniCam Stabilizer
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Adali on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- K C on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Dennis L. Sørensen on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Steve on Cinegear 2014 – Varavon Armor Cage for Panasonic GH3 GH4 Cameras
- Robert_Ob on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Archie on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Jerome Demers on NEW DJI Phantom Vision+ Quadcopter Setup for First Flight