Sony RX100 Wide Angle Lens MagFilter Adapter Skyler MiniCam
October 4, 2012
The Sony RX100 produces great video quality, and performs well in low lit situations, so I was recommending this camera to a Real Estate agent looking to perform low budget YouTube Virtual Tours. Unfortunately, it’s widest focal length is approximately 28mm (not the greatest). I got to thinking, and decided to test out the new Carry Speed MagFilter Threaded Ring Adapter. The MagFilter Adapter will allow you to attach your own filters to point and shoot cameras, and here I’m using the RX100 with a cheap 52mm Wide Angle Lens Adapter.
To make walk throughs even more stable, I balanced with the Skyler Minicam.
Sony RX100 + Wide Angle Lens + MagFilter Threaded Adapter on Skyler MiniCam Stabilizer
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Darren on Sony Full Frame FE Mount Lenses and Adapters for A7/A7R/A7S/A7II Cameras
- Patrick on Sony Full Frame FE Mount Lenses and Adapters for A7/A7R/A7S/A7II Cameras
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Jack on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- ronnie on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Felix on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Gear on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Daniel on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video