Sony RX100 Wide Angle Lens MagFilter Adapter Skyler MiniCam
October 4, 2012
The Sony RX100 produces great video quality, and performs well in low lit situations, so I was recommending this camera to a Real Estate agent looking to perform low budget YouTube Virtual Tours. Unfortunately, it’s widest focal length is approximately 28mm (not the greatest). I got to thinking, and decided to test out the new Carry Speed MagFilter Threaded Ring Adapter. The MagFilter Adapter will allow you to attach your own filters to point and shoot cameras, and here I’m using the RX100 with a cheap 52mm Wide Angle Lens Adapter.
To make walk throughs even more stable, I balanced with the Skyler Minicam.
Sony RX100 + Wide Angle Lens + MagFilter Threaded Adapter on Skyler MiniCam Stabilizer
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera