The Sony RX100 produces great video quality, and performs well in low lit situations, so I was recommending this camera to a Real Estate agent looking to perform low budget YouTube Virtual Tours. Unfortunately, it’s widest focal length is approximately 28mm (not the greatest). I got to thinking, and decided to test out the new Carry Speed MagFilter Threaded Ring Adapter. The MagFilter Adapter will allow you to attach your own filters to point and shoot cameras, and here I’m using the RX100 with a cheap 52mm Wide Angle Lens Adapter.
To make walk throughs even more stable, I balanced with the Skyler Minicam.
Sony RX100 + Wide Angle Lens + MagFilter Threaded Adapter on Skyler MiniCam Stabilizer
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Marc on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Nikita Pavlov on HDSLR EVF Holders and Manfrotto Base HDMI LOCK
- Emm on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor
- Ed S on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor
- nate on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Joey on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Rev on FotoDiox Excell+1 Nikon or Canon FD ‘Boosted’ Adapter
- Ethan on DIY BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Battery Cable