MagFilter Threaded Ring Adapter for Point and Shoot Cameras
September 20, 2012
The next MagFilter to be released from Carry Speed is the MagFilter Threaded Ring Adapter. There is no glass on this MagFilter Threaded Adapter Ring. This adapter allows you to use the filters of your choice with your high end compact camera like the Sony RX100.
Right now three different adapters (choose one) are designed to support 52mm, 55mm, or 58mm filters such as a Polarizer or ND Filter. The product has been announced, and should be available soon from http://CarrySpeed.com.
If you’re quite sure what the MagFilter System is, check out this old article (Click Here).
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime