Yeah i’m here at the airport waiting for a flight, so why not cover a little blogging while i’m here? I received the GGS View Finder from this eBay seller just last night, and I have to say i’m pretty impressed. Well of course I didn’t give it a second look when it was being offered for over $120 dollars, but now at it’s current price, it’s a sweet little loupe.
There is a diopter for those with less than perfect vision, the flip up part (which I thought was gimmicky) is actually very functional. No need to remove the view finder, and it still provides excellent shade from external light. The frame sticks to the LCD much like the other frames, but actually locks the View Finder in place with no Magnets. In order to remove it, you push a little release tab. So it doesn’t fall off as easily.
The Frame is also an LCD protector, so theres a coating of glass with the frame. If you’re curious the Blue Star cushion that fits the other view finder, also works perfectly on the eye cup which makes it even more comfortable.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Russ Roca on JuicedLink Review Zoom H6, Zoom H4n, Tascam DR-60D, RM333
- Nedd J on Custom Metal Plate In Pelican Hard Case For Monitor Mount
- Emm on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Nacho on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Johnny on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles
- RoKo on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles
- Emm on Alzo 200 Economy CFL Softbox Demonstration
- Emm on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles