Yeah i’m here at the airport waiting for a flight, so why not cover a little blogging while i’m here? I received the GGS View Finder from this eBay seller just last night, and I have to say i’m pretty impressed. Well of course I didn’t give it a second look when it was being offered for over $120 dollars, but now at it’s current price, it’s a sweet little loupe.
There is a diopter for those with less than perfect vision, the flip up part (which I thought was gimmicky) is actually very functional. No need to remove the view finder, and it still provides excellent shade from external light. The frame sticks to the LCD much like the other frames, but actually locks the View Finder in place with no Magnets. In order to remove it, you push a little release tab. So it doesn’t fall off as easily.
The Frame is also an LCD protector, so theres a coating of glass with the frame. If you’re curious the Blue Star cushion that fits the other view finder, also works perfectly on the eye cup which makes it even more comfortable.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer First Look
- Dez on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer First Look
- Emm on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Emm on Record Backup Audio Tracks with the ALZO 3.5 Female to XLR Stereo Adapter Cord
- Tom on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Tim Choi (Varavon) on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Pudge on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam Gimbal BTS Footage SF Meet