$24.00 Shoulder Support for DSLR Cameras
February 12, 2010
There are two things i’m playing with in this video. The first is the LCDVF from jag35.com which is a View Finder adapter that magnifies your lcd so that you can clearly see what’s in focus or not. (Similar to Z-Finder by Zacuto, but cheaper). It came with two mounts which work great for my 5D Mark II & 7D.
The Second is a cheap $30.00 dollar Shoulder Support from Amazon.
If you prefer eBay over Amazon, grab the item here!!
Well the LCDVF works awesome but I was a bit unsteady shooting handheld and focusing at the same time. I needed a bit more supprt, but something not too professional looking so that I can take around in public places. I saw this video http://vimeo.com/1658379 and decided to grab one.
I decided to order one for $24.00 dollars. Well I guess I can’t complain. It supports the weight of the camera so that I can concentrate on focusing. For someone who’s just starting out, $24.00 dollars is not a bad deal… Here’s a link.
Here’s the product.
You can find the shoulder support from eBay by clicking this link, or the image below.
This item below is the Hoodman loupe. They also sell bands to mount it to a DSLR to help you see the LCD and focus better. This is cheaper than the LCDVF or the ZFINDER (from Zacuto).
Other Items of Interest
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- vincent on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- M. Sirgany on Fixing Random Hot or Dead Pixels
- Dez on DJI Ronin DIY Gimbal Support BackPack $90 Dollars or Less
- Marlon on Upgraded CAME-MINI2 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer from CAMETV
- Dimitris on 1000w Lighting – Don’t try this at home
- Steve on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage