$24.00 Shoulder Support for DSLR Cameras
February 12, 2010
There are two things i’m playing with in this video. The first is the LCDVF from jag35.com which is a View Finder adapter that magnifies your lcd so that you can clearly see what’s in focus or not. (Similar to Z-Finder by Zacuto, but cheaper). It came with two mounts which work great for my 5D Mark II & 7D.
The Second is a cheap $30.00 dollar Shoulder Support from Amazon.
If you prefer eBay over Amazon, grab the item here!!
Well the LCDVF works awesome but I was a bit unsteady shooting handheld and focusing at the same time. I needed a bit more supprt, but something not too professional looking so that I can take around in public places. I saw this video http://vimeo.com/1658379 and decided to grab one.
I decided to order one for $24.00 dollars. Well I guess I can’t complain. It supports the weight of the camera so that I can concentrate on focusing. For someone who’s just starting out, $24.00 dollars is not a bad deal… Here’s a link.
Here’s the product.
You can find the shoulder support from eBay by clicking this link, or the image below.
This item below is the Hoodman loupe. They also sell bands to mount it to a DSLR to help you see the LCD and focus better. This is cheaper than the LCDVF or the ZFINDER (from Zacuto).
Other Items of Interest
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Dustin on Convert Old Sony NPF L Series or LP-E6 Chargers to External Battery Power for Sony A7s etc
- Victor on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Jim on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- wideofilmowanie lublin on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Dragan Bozorovic on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit
- Lester on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Scott on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage