18″ Diva Ring Light Photo Shoot BTS
December 27, 2012
Here are a few great still photo examples with the 18″ Diva Ring Light in use from YouTube member Lorenzo Pickett. From what I understand the only lights used were two (DIY) 4ft. CFL banks on each side and the 18″ Diva Ring Light placed center. Towards the end of the video he shows some great examples captured by this simple lighting setup. [Thanks Lorenzo]
The catch lights in the 18″ Diva Ring Light are effective because of the large diameter and distance to the subject. This can be used for Video as well. Smaller ring lights will only be seen as a small dot. Here’s another great video example of this Diva Ring Light in use shared through the comments from Eliu Cornielle.
Here’s another very interesting BTS video showing how the Diva Ring light was used by Badmash Factory Productions [thanks seem]
The new version of the 18″ Diva Ring lights are now dimmable as the earlier models had only a simple ON/OFF switch. The new Diva Ring Light kit comes with a 5,600K Lamp (daylight), 3,200K Lamp (tungsten balance), AC Power Cord, and a Padded Carry Case. You can find more image samples, information, and kit prices for the 18″ Diva Ring Lightvia eBay (Click Here).
18″ Diva Ring Light CFL Kit Photography Video
eBay Products – Diva Ring Lights
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC