Varavon’s DSLR Armor
March 6, 2011
Varavon’s new Armor adds a few extra handles as well as accessory mounting points. It’s a cross between a cage and a hand held stabilizer. I think it looks pretty cool, but i’m not sure how you actually set the thing down. Either way, it keeps the camera looking fairly low profile while still adding functionality to shooting hand held, I think it’s pretty cool.
Thinking about what I have laying around to simulate a DIY, it reminds me of a Photographer’s Rotating Flash Bracket. Maybe throw a handle here and there, drill a few holes… Check this one out by Custom Brackets.
CB Junior Rotating Flash Bracket Kit
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- ronnie on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Felix on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Daniel on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- andy zou on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Joey on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Nick on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers