Varavon’s DSLR Armor
March 6, 2011
Varavon’s new Armor adds a few extra handles as well as accessory mounting points. It’s a cross between a cage and a hand held stabilizer. I think it looks pretty cool, but i’m not sure how you actually set the thing down. Either way, it keeps the camera looking fairly low profile while still adding functionality to shooting hand held, I think it’s pretty cool.
Thinking about what I have laying around to simulate a DIY, it reminds me of a Photographer’s Rotating Flash Bracket. Maybe throw a handle here and there, drill a few holes… Check this one out by Custom Brackets.
CB Junior Rotating Flash Bracket Kit
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Tiyaga MiniGimbal Tips Inverted Mode, Briefcase Mode, and Gimbal Stands
- Emm on PVGear 3 Way 15mm Rod Base Plate for DSLR or Mirrorless Video Cameras
- David Zung on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Tim Ciasto on Tiyaga MiniGimbal Tips Inverted Mode, Briefcase Mode, and Gimbal Stands
- Dylan on PVGear 3 Way 15mm Rod Base Plate for DSLR or Mirrorless Video Cameras
- mike_tee_vee on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit
- Erik K on Final Days – Savings on Manfrotto Video Products
- Emm on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit