Varavon’s DSLR Armor
March 6, 2011
Varavon’s new Armor adds a few extra handles as well as accessory mounting points. It’s a cross between a cage and a hand held stabilizer. I think it looks pretty cool, but i’m not sure how you actually set the thing down. Either way, it keeps the camera looking fairly low profile while still adding functionality to shooting hand held, I think it’s pretty cool.
Thinking about what I have laying around to simulate a DIY, it reminds me of a Photographer’s Rotating Flash Bracket. Maybe throw a handle here and there, drill a few holes… Check this one out by Custom Brackets.
CB Junior Rotating Flash Bracket Kit
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC