Varavon’s DSLR Armor
March 6, 2011
Varavon’s new Armor adds a few extra handles as well as accessory mounting points. It’s a cross between a cage and a hand held stabilizer. I think it looks pretty cool, but i’m not sure how you actually set the thing down. Either way, it keeps the camera looking fairly low profile while still adding functionality to shooting hand held, I think it’s pretty cool.
Thinking about what I have laying around to simulate a DIY, it reminds me of a Photographer’s Rotating Flash Bracket. Maybe throw a handle here and there, drill a few holes… Check this one out by Custom Brackets.
CB Junior Rotating Flash Bracket Kit
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- dave on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Michael on Z1 Rider GoPro HERO3 HERO4 Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Mounted on Audio Boom Pole
- Emm on Kingjoy VT-3510 55 Dollar Video Head with Manfrotto 501 QR Compatible Plate
- Rob S. on Kingjoy VT-3510 55 Dollar Video Head with Manfrotto 501 QR Compatible Plate
- Robert on Best Video Monopod Sirui vs Benro vs Manfrotto
- Enrique on 650 watt Lighting Kit Review – ‘As Arri’
- Cassius on Kingjoy VT-3510 55 Dollar Video Head with Manfrotto 501 QR Compatible Plate