Varavon’s DSLR Armor
March 6, 2011
Varavon’s new Armor adds a few extra handles as well as accessory mounting points. It’s a cross between a cage and a hand held stabilizer. I think it looks pretty cool, but i’m not sure how you actually set the thing down. Either way, it keeps the camera looking fairly low profile while still adding functionality to shooting hand held, I think it’s pretty cool.
Thinking about what I have laying around to simulate a DIY, it reminds me of a Photographer’s Rotating Flash Bracket. Maybe throw a handle here and there, drill a few holes… Check this one out by Custom Brackets.
CB Junior Rotating Flash Bracket Kit
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Emm on SLR Magic Anamorphot 1.33x Anamorphic Lens Adapter with Sony RX10 Mark II
- Jeremy Dulac on SLR Magic Anamorphot 1.33x Anamorphic Lens Adapter with Sony RX10 Mark II
- Ivar on Quick Tip Pop Up Diffusion for LED Lighting – Use a White Hamper
- alex on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Tex Willer on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- David on Quick Tip Pop Up Diffusion for LED Lighting – Use a White Hamper
- Oz on Benro S2 S4 Video Head and New Video Monopods