Technicolor has recently upgraded the Color Assist application (originally supported for just Adobe Premiere) to now support Final Cut Pro X (FCPX). It’s a simple way to play with color grades for different looks, but also gives you advanced controls to tweak every bit of your video color. Here’s a look at how the new Technicolor Color Assist plugin interacts with FCPX.
You can check out the Technicolor Color Assist application and download a trial version over at the website https://www.technicolorcinestyle.com/
Free Trial Technicolor Cinestyle Color Assist Application for Adobe FCPX
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?