Technicolor has recently upgraded the Color Assist application (originally supported for just Adobe Premiere) to now support Final Cut Pro X (FCPX). It’s a simple way to play with color grades for different looks, but also gives you advanced controls to tweak every bit of your video color. Here’s a look at how the new Technicolor Color Assist plugin interacts with FCPX.
You can check out the Technicolor Color Assist application and download a trial version over at the website https://www.technicolorcinestyle.com/
Free Trial Technicolor Cinestyle Color Assist Application for Adobe FCPX
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- digitalcyclops on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- kicap on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Gary on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- Rob S. on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- mad on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Jeff on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?