Technicolor Color Assist FCPX Color Grading Plugin
April 29, 2013
Technicolor has recently upgraded the Color Assist application (originally supported for just Adobe Premiere) to now support Final Cut Pro X (FCPX). It’s a simple way to play with color grades for different looks, but also gives you advanced controls to tweak every bit of your video color. Here’s a look at how the new Technicolor Color Assist plugin interacts with FCPX.
You can check out the Technicolor Color Assist application and download a trial version over at the website https://www.technicolorcinestyle.com/
Free Trial Technicolor Cinestyle Color Assist Application for Adobe FCPX
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- lolicht on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card
- Ant on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card
- Rushdi Baharum on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- chaouchnabil on CAMETV 8000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer Supports Large and Heavier Camera Systems
- Ivan on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor
- Apostolos on NAB 2015 BlackMagic Design Ursa Mini 4.6K
- kicap on Tilta Armorman Gimbal Support Vest
- MarkR on New Upgraded CAME-TV 7800 Model Overview