Swivi 5.6″ External LCD Review
December 15, 2011
Just posted a few days ago, YouTube member djteebz appears to be the first with his review on the little 5.6″ external LCD. The video below is an unboxing, run through of the feature menu, along with some pros and cons with the Canon 5D Mark II.
Where’s my Swivi Review? Well the Swivi has a built in miniHDMI male ended cable. This connects directly to any camera with a miniHDMI port, but because of this you can’t use it remotely with a long HDMI cable. So before I posted my own review I ordered a small miniHDMI female to female coupler.
(click image for product)
This little coupler (ideally) would allow me to use the Swivi as a remote monitor if I wanted to use it on a Jib / Crane. Well unfortunately shipping from overseas takes several weeks, and i’m still waiting. Swivi units are available on eBay (click here)
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
- Sneek Peak Cinema Skater DSLR Dolly » CheesyCam
- Swivi 5.6″ External HDMI LCD – 48 Hour Price Drop » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Victor on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- vladbox on Canon 7D Mark II Arrives for a Field Test
- Rob S. on Varavon Slidecam EX Premium Video Slider with Counterweight Flywheel Pulley System
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Southerndude on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Eric J. on FotoDiox Now Offers 6 Variable ND Throttle Lens Adapters
- JKPinPDX on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- D on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?