I received this motorized Pan/Tilt video head a short while back, but we finally just got around to mounting up this Senna Five Second Head up to one of our Video Cranes. Any time you can combine a motorized Pan / Tilt head to a video crane, you’re going to come up with some interesting camera movements.
The name of the product comes from how quick it is to mount to your Video Jib (after you’ve balanced your camera). Wireless operation of the Five Second Head is an optional feature, so you don’t require the communication cable. Operation is smooth, and there are many settings available to adjust your pan and tilt speeds. The ability to program up to six memory points to repeat scene and speed comes in handy to pull off consistent movements. Here’s a short video we did showing some of the features along with example footage shot using the Senna Five Second Head.
Aimed toward the DSLR and small HD cam market, the Five Second Head weighs in at 4.4lbs (2kg), allows 360 degrees of pan/tilt, six points of memory for scene storage, speed replay, memory recalls and loop cycles. Motion Control features allow time lapse in six different speed settings and storage of 30 second head movements.
• Pan and tilt 360 degree rotations, two axes
• Wireless Range: 1640′ (500m) line of sight
• Timelapse function 90 degreed – 60 minutes,
six different speeds
• Six memory points to store favorite scene and
• Auto memory recalls and loop cycle
• Motion Control – store up to 30 seconds of
wanted head movement
• UV joystick backlight for night working mode
• Two ramp modes for smooth starting and
• Tilt and Pan joystick polarity configuration
• Power: Rechargeable 12v Battery
• Wireless Frequency: 431 / 478 MHz, frequency is
preset on 444 MHz and cannot be changed on
device, only at factory when ordering, in steps of
200 KHz (200 Channels)
• Head Weight: 4.4lbs (2kg)
• Weight Capacity: 8.8lbs (4kg)
• Head Dimension: 9″x11″x5″ (23×28x12cm)
• Remote Control: 6 memory point buttons, menu
button, speed reply, pan and tilt joystick, gain
control, night mode plate
• Case: Flight Case 7.9″x15.7″x19.7″ (20×40x50cm)
For more information about Senna products, you can check out their website at http://www.Senna.hr.
Senna Five Second Head – Motorized Pan Tilt Video Crane Head
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC