We’ll be tackling quite a few different events and conferences this year, and mic handling is a very important skill for the interviewer otherwise sound can easily be lost. To help prevent those issues when the microphone is not pointing towards the subject properly, we thought we’d try out the Rode Reporter ENG Hand Held Microphone at our next events.
-Ergonomic die-cast body
-Anti-glare matte black finish appears discreet on camera
-Multi-layer wind protection
-Does not require phantom power, enabling the use of field recorders without the ability to supply it
-Extra long balanced handle allows for comfortable handling and allows you to get closer to a sound source
-Removable two-sided polycarbonate/ABS plastic microphone flag for display of your organization’s logo
The Rode Reporter uses an Omnidirectional pickup pattern for fairly balanced sound levels whether the microphone is pointing towards the subject or slightly away. There are other microphones that offer an Omnidirectional pickup pattern, but need to be very close to the source. The Rode Reporter Microphone was designed to still perform quite well without being pushed into your subjects face. The uniquely designed mic flag can optionally be added for visibility to brand your company. If you work with an on-camera host or deal with event coverage, make sure to check out the Rode Reporter via B&H Photo Video (click here).
Rode Reporter Hand Held ENG Interview Microphone Omnidirectional
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Robert A on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- DomSim on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- keri on Cyber Monday LED2000 Bi-Color Special – Dracast
- Tiko on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Emm on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Emm on Atomos Shogun 4K Recorder/Monitor + PowerStation Solution
- T22 on Atomos Shogun 4K Recorder/Monitor + PowerStation Solution
- Todd on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts