New Wieldy DV Pro Iron Triangle Stabilizer
October 22, 2012
Wieldy’s new DV Pro Stabilizer (a.k.a Iron Triangle DV) looks like a more advanced version of a Glidecam HD series stabilizer. If you look closely to the design, it resembles the same left / right / forward / back adjustable stage as Glidecam along with a built in quick release stage for fast packing.
The entire sled design and even counterweights are also cut to a similar shape that resemble the Glidecam. If not for the Carbon Fiber post of the Wieldy, I could easily mistaken this for either the Glidecam HD2000 or HD4000.
Here’s where a few differences are with the Wieldy. The Wieldy DV Pro Stabilizer states it can collapse to a minimum height of 15″ which is similar to the smaller HD2000, but can telescope to about 29″ which is about the max height of the largest Glidecam HD4000. The Wieldy gimbal (unlike the Glidecam) can also be repositioned on the post allowing for another fine tuning adjustment, or to use the stabilizer upside down for very low mode flying.
You can get more information, more photos, and see other video examples of the Wieldy in use following the link to the product page via eBay (Click Here).
Wieldy DV Pro Iron Triangle Stabilizer
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Tushar Amin on Stream Wireless Video from Canon DSLR to HDMI Monitor with $30 Dollar Google Chromecast
- Seema on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- peter on Varavon Limited Time ‘Hot Deals’ Save Hundreds on Select Items
- Marina on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Varavon Wirecam Cable Cam System with DJI Ronin-M Gimbal
- kicap on Varavon Wirecam Cable Cam System with DJI Ronin-M Gimbal
- Ron on Panasonic DMC-G7 4K Video M43 Mirrorless Camera + FREE $249 AudioTechnica AT8024 Shotgun Mic DEAL
- Emm on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer