My Wireless Triggers are In!
August 20, 2010
So first thing in the larger bag is my YongNuo Wireless Trigger / Remote set. I talked about them in this article: http://cheesycam.com/never-ending-upgrades-wireless-shutter-flash-remotes/. As you know i’ve been building up a studio and these versatile triggers can wear many different hats around the equipment i’m using. First off, I can now use my Canon 580 EX II’s through the hotshoe these remotes provide, or trigger my studio strobes through a PC sync cord these offer, and if I really needed to, trigger my camera shutter. OK that’s a bit overkill to remotely trigger my camera in studio, but I really was just looking to replace some old Pocket Wizards since these will allow me to expand to more triggers at very minimal cost. For times when I don’t want to travel with my ST-E2 or Radio Popper PX’s, these will work great. I’ll do some closeup detailed photos possibly tonight or this weekend and explain why I currently use so many different trigger sets.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Tery Wilson on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Alex on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Gordon on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Digital Dub on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- JKPinPDX on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Hawkeye Pierce on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Barry on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording