Manfrotto New MVH500AH MVH500A Video Fluid Head
April 15, 2013
This year at NAB 2013, Manfrotto announced the new MVH500AH Video Fluid Head which sits as an entry level product in their Bridging Technology line of Video heads. The new video head may be the most affordable Video Head that uses actual ball bearings and fluid cartridges to provide smooth pan / tilt operation. One small change i’m excited to see is the ability to drop in the quick release plate (instead of sliding). This makes it easier when working with video rigs instead of leaving additional clearance required for sliding quick release systems.
In my video I mention that it may only be available with a standard flat base mount, but I stand corrected. The MVH500AH will also be available as the MVH500A which will be a 60mm half bowl fluid head (found here).
Manfrotto MVH500A 60mm Half Ball Fluid Head
The MVH500A & MVH500AH Video Fluid Heads will be available separately (Head Only), bundled with a 755 Half Ball Video Tripod (carbon fiber or aluminum), and even available with a Fluid Foot Video Monopod (replacing the popular 561BHDV). Check out the new MVH500AH Video Fluid Head following the links below.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- AaBb on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Barry on Cinegears Seamless Rubber Universal Follow Focus Lens Ring
- adic on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- Emm on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras