Lilliput New 5″ HDMI LCD
June 7, 2011
Thanks to Ruben for this new piece of information. Looks like Lilliput wants to play in the 5″ HDMI LCD market. With cameras looking to compete in the ’smaller’ form factor, i’m sure we’ll be seeing more and more in the 5″ range. I guess a 7″ LCD monitor might look a bit crazy on the new Sony NEX or Panasonic GF3’s coming around the corner.
The new Lilliput 5″ monitor(s) go by 569H or 569GL and are compatible with the typical Sony / Panasonic batteries. It can be powered via external DC, 1/4×20 threaded inserts on both sides and bottom, come with a sunshade, Hotshoe Mount Ball, a resolution of 800×480, headphone monitoring out, and also have HDMI input (optional HDMI output / pass through). This is a new series of monitors not yet released and pre-orders are listed below.
Of course if shaving off 2″ isn’t an important thing for you, there doesn’t seem to be much difference in features over the very similar 7″ versions (which are cheaper). The 7″ version doesn’t have the Sony/Panasonic battery adapters, but outside of that they might be similar. You might want to give those a peek as a refresher: http://cheesycam.com/7-hdmi-lcd-w-internal-battery/. [Thanks Ruben]
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Howard on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Dustin on Convert Old Sony NPF L Series or LP-E6 Chargers to External Battery Power for Sony A7s etc
- Victor on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Jim on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- wideofilmowanie lublin on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Dragan Bozorovic on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit
- Lester on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s