07Jun Lilliput New 5″ HDMI LCD
Thanks to Ruben for this new piece of information. Looks like Lilliput wants to play in the 5″ HDMI LCD market. With cameras looking to compete in the ’smaller’ form factor, i’m sure we’ll be seeing more and more in the 5″ range. I guess a 7″ LCD monitor might look a bit crazy on the new Sony NEX or Panasonic GF3’s coming around the corner.
The new Lilliput 5″ monitor(s) go by 569H or 569GL and are compatible with the typical Sony / Panasonic batteries. It can be powered via external DC, 1/4×20 threaded inserts on both sides and bottom, come with a sunshade, Hotshoe Mount Ball, a resolution of 800×480, headphone monitoring out, and also have HDMI input (optional HDMI output / pass through). This is a new series of monitors not yet released and pre-orders are listed below.
Of course if shaving off 2″ isn’t an important thing for you, there doesn’t seem to be much difference in features over the very similar 7″ versions (which are cheaper). The 7″ version doesn’t have the Sony/Panasonic battery adapters, but outside of that they might be similar. You might want to give those a peek as a refresher: http://cheesycam.com/7-hdmi-lcd-w-internal-battery/. [Thanks Ruben]
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- rgbcolor on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Dan on F&V Metica 7″ HDMI+SDI Plus and SpectraHD 4 EVF
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?