I blogged about the popular Canon 70-200mm Replica Lens Coffee Mugs that first showed up during the Winter Olympics ‘With Stainless Steel Insert’, and then in short time a non-OEM Canon 24-105mm replica lens cup turned up which was ok, but didn’t have a stainless steel insert for real coffee use.
Soon after a replica Nikon 24-105 Lens mug showed up. The Nikon replica 24-105 lens plastic mug was a nice try piggy-backing on the popularity of the Canon 70-200mm coffee mug, but also didn’t have the stainless steel insert like a true Hot Coffee Mug.
Well looks like Nikon users have something even more to smile about, now that the Nikon 24-70mm F/2.8 Replica Lens Thermos Coffee Mug with Stainless Steel insert is up for sale. The replica from the photos look fairly well put together and adds a nice touch with the replica box and lens bag. You can find the Nikon 24-70mm F/2.8 Replica Lens Coffee Thermos Mug here.
The Canon 24-105mm Plastic cup also gets the Stainless Steel treatment making it finally useable for actual Coffee drinkers. If you haven’t checked out my videos on these replica lens coffee mugs, they are actually made quite well. You would think that after this quality upgrade to Stainless Steel prices would go up from the normal $80+ dollars they used to fetch for, but in reality, now that popularity has died down they’ve become much more affordable for us geeky nostalgic collectors. You can find both Nikon and Canon Stainless Steel Replica Lens Mugs here.
- Tweets that mention Lens Mug Replica(s) – Upgrades! » CheesyCam -- Topsy.com
- Why not? The Latest Nikon Telephoto Coffee Mug » CheesyCam
- Nikon 24-70mm ‘Zoom’ Lens Mug Gallery » CheesyCam
- Gift Giving Time – Out of Ideas? » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Peter on Listec PW-04 Mobile Teleprompter for Android iOS Devices
- henyo on Mitakon Lens Turbo Nikon to MFT M43 Micro Four Thirds Adapter
- Ronn on Mitakon Lens Turbo Nikon to MFT M43 Micro Four Thirds Adapter
- Bernardo on How to Balance 3 Axis Brushless Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Darren on Yongnuo YN-565EX ETTL Flash – Quick Review
- Emm on How to Balance 3 Axis Brushless Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Jan on How to Balance 3 Axis Brushless Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Mitakon Lens Turbo Nikon to MFT M43 Micro Four Thirds Adapter
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement