A quick look around the budget Fotga Follow Focus. This was another one shared on this blog just a few weeks back which has a ‘riser’ design to make sure it can always hit the lens gear. Sometimes using smaller diameter lenses or tall Battery grips will render some FF’s useless. This is not a reversible gear, but of course if can still be mounted either left or right. Definitely looks like quality stuff, not cheap plastic. A great option next to the other FF’s on the market. I can’t tell if the crank whip notch is standard (a minor issue with RJ’s follow focus). A bit of lash like most FF’s in this range, but not too shabby for the price. For just a bit more, there’s an option for a ‘quick release’ version in case you’re using MatteBoxes and such. [Thanks Eirik]
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow