Very small production run of a quick release adapter compatible with the 717 Video Fluid Heads (seen here). We decided to make a few for ourselves, and there will be a few more available for sale at http://PhotographyandCinema.com later tonight. More info will come as soon as I get back from lunch…
[Update] Just a note, that this is ‘NOT’ an ‘Official’ Fancier sponsored product. Those guys never provided a QR solution, so it was about time we made a few available. This is a custom QR adapter made from P&C and there’s a limited inventory. This ‘DOES NOT’ include a quick release plate. This is only the adapter base itself. This base adapter will allow you to quickly mount your camera from your WF717 Fluid Head to a DSLR Cage, Crane, Slider, Shoulder Rig, Steadicam, etc.
It has a very flush base that will work perfectly on a Glidecam or Flycam and you can tighten the knob without interference. It also ‘mounts’ and ‘dismounts’ from the top instead of sliding into the base. This makes it easier to mount shoulder rigs that have hanging handles, or low mounted counterweights that often make sliding the QR plate difficult.
Custom Fancier 717 WF717AH Fluid Head Quick Release Adapter (base only)
If you need a plate for this QR Adapter base, you can find some following the link (click here)
717 WF717 WF717AH Base Plate
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Stanton on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- jimmy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Soike on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video