Custom Fancier 717 Fluid Head Quick Release – Teaser
January 25, 2012
Very small production run of a quick release adapter compatible with the 717 Video Fluid Heads (seen here). We decided to make a few for ourselves, and there will be a few more available for sale at http://PhotographyandCinema.com later tonight. More info will come as soon as I get back from lunch…
[Update] Just a note, that this is ‘NOT’ an ‘Official’ Fancier sponsored product. Those guys never provided a QR solution, so it was about time we made a few available. This is a custom QR adapter made from P&C and there’s a limited inventory. This ‘DOES NOT’ include a quick release plate. This is only the adapter base itself. This base adapter will allow you to quickly mount your camera from your WF717 Fluid Head to a DSLR Cage, Crane, Slider, Shoulder Rig, Steadicam, etc.
It has a very flush base that will work perfectly on a Glidecam or Flycam and you can tighten the knob without interference. It also ‘mounts’ and ‘dismounts’ from the top instead of sliding into the base. This makes it easier to mount shoulder rigs that have hanging handles, or low mounted counterweights that often make sliding the QR plate difficult.
Custom Fancier 717 WF717AH Fluid Head Quick Release Adapter (base only)
If you need a plate for this QR Adapter base, you can find some following the link (click here)
717 WF717 WF717AH Base Plate
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC