Examples with CPL RX100 Filter
July 23, 2012
Here’s another video showing you how those new ND or CPL filters will work when in use with point and shoot cameras. Keep in mind that i’m still working with prototype versions, so end quality in design and glass will be much better. The ring i’ve attached to the Sony RX100 was originally designed for the smaller lens of the HX20V, but I was was able to use the filters without obstructing the widest focal length of the RX100. As soon as they become available, i’ll let you know who you can purchase these from. For updates, please follow me on Twitter.
The RX100 so far has been a better replacement over many of the other cameras i’ve been using including the Canon S100, HX9V, or HX20V. Check out the RX100 over (click here).
Sony RX100 Digital Camera
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Carlos Martinez on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video
- Derek McCabe on Konova Master Pan Kit AutoPanning for Konova Sliders Review and DEMO
- Alex on Konova Master Pan Kit AutoPanning for Konova Sliders Review and DEMO
- Dan K. on Konova Master Pan Kit AutoPanning for Konova Sliders Review and DEMO
- Scott on Auto Pan Video Head with Parallax Video Slider Add-On Track
- Todd on Over 40% OFF AJA CION 4K/UHD and 2K/HD Production Camera
- Emm on Aputure DEC Remote Wireless Follow Focus Canon EF Lens Adapter – First Examples
- Stu Morgan on Aputure DEC Remote Wireless Follow Focus Canon EF Lens Adapter – First Examples