Examples with CPL RX100 Filter
July 23, 2012
Here’s another video showing you how those new ND or CPL filters will work when in use with point and shoot cameras. Keep in mind that i’m still working with prototype versions, so end quality in design and glass will be much better. The ring i’ve attached to the Sony RX100 was originally designed for the smaller lens of the HX20V, but I was was able to use the filters without obstructing the widest focal length of the RX100. As soon as they become available, i’ll let you know who you can purchase these from. For updates, please follow me on Twitter.
The RX100 so far has been a better replacement over many of the other cameras i’ve been using including the Canon S100, HX9V, or HX20V. Check out the RX100 over (click here).
Sony RX100 Digital Camera
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime