Examples with CPL RX100 Filter
July 23, 2012
Here’s another video showing you how those new ND or CPL filters will work when in use with point and shoot cameras. Keep in mind that i’m still working with prototype versions, so end quality in design and glass will be much better. The ring i’ve attached to the Sony RX100 was originally designed for the smaller lens of the HX20V, but I was was able to use the filters without obstructing the widest focal length of the RX100. As soon as they become available, i’ll let you know who you can purchase these from. For updates, please follow me on Twitter.
The RX100 so far has been a better replacement over many of the other cameras i’ve been using including the Canon S100, HX9V, or HX20V. Check out the RX100 over (click here).
Sony RX100 Digital Camera
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Ant on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card
- Rushdi Baharum on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- chaouchnabil on CAMETV 8000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer Supports Large and Heavier Camera Systems
- Ivan on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor
- Apostolos on NAB 2015 BlackMagic Design Ursa Mini 4.6K
- kicap on Tilta Armorman Gimbal Support Vest
- MarkR on New Upgraded CAME-TV 7800 Model Overview
- kuban on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card