Here’s another video showing you how those new ND or CPL filters will work when in use with point and shoot cameras. Keep in mind that i’m still working with prototype versions, so end quality in design and glass will be much better. The ring i’ve attached to the Sony RX100 was originally designed for the smaller lens of the HX20V, but I was was able to use the filters without obstructing the widest focal length of the RX100. As soon as they become available, i’ll let you know who you can purchase these from. For updates, please follow me on Twitter.
The RX100 so far has been a better replacement over many of the other cameras i’ve been using including the Canon S100, HX9V, or HX20V. Check out the RX100 over (click here).
Sony RX100 Digital Camera
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow