CarrySpeed Swi-View Neoprene Swivel LCD ViewFinder Mount
September 29, 2011
What can I say? It’s simple, it works. As you can see it works on the GH2 perfectly without losing view of the entire LCD. Of course it works on the T3i and 60D. The velcro design and stretchy neoprene means it’s adjustable to fit a variety of different cameras or even a variety of different view finders. I’m not sure about applying pressure onto the LCD while it’s swiveled outwards, but for anyone that has worked outdoors in bright daylight, it’s a good way to keep the function of the swivel LCD while acting as a sunshade / VF. $10 dollar tool that folds flat taking up no extra space in the bag. Heck why not. Found via Amazon (Click here)
CarrySpeed Swi-View LCD ViewFinder Neoprene Adapter
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Alex Talis on Panasonic GH4 4K Camera $-200 OFF
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on CAMETV 7500 with GH4 + Rokinon Fisheye Lens
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Petter Sand on CAMETV 7500 with GH4 + Rokinon Fisheye Lens
- AO&JO Photography on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Taylor on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers