It’s quite a hassle to keep track of charged and uncharged batteries if you’re relying on the power to get you through your next Project. I’ve been using these Sanyo Eneloops for years, and they are by far the best Rechargeable batteries i’ve ever used. Normally rechargeable batteries aren’t recommended in certain devices, and if left for just a short period of time, they lose power. Sure you can wait 4-8 hours recharging them to use them again, but in a few weeks (without using them) they will still lose power.
The Sanyo Eneloops are designed to be a different type of rechargeable and can even maintain up to 90% of their charge if sitting for up to 1 Year!. I’ve never tried that claim, but i’ve never had a problem with dead batteries either. They can run a bit high in retail stores, but Amazon and B&H both have some of the cheapest prices for these Eneloops.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Minu on Camera Motion Research iFootage Shark Video Slider + Motion Control Head
- Darren on Camera Motion Research iFootage Shark Video Slider + Motion Control Head
- Alf Garnett on NAB 2014: FotoDiox PowerLynx ENG Servo Zoom Lens Mount Adapter
- Pablo Azocar on Aputure V-Grip VG-1 USB Video Remote Follow Focus Handle
- Emm on NAB 2014: Varavon Wirecam and Birdy Cam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Scott on NAB 2014: Varavon Wirecam and Birdy Cam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joris on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- Scott on NAB 2014: Shape Kirk Neff 2.0 DSLR Video Shoulder Rig Bundle