Best Rechargeable Batteries – Sanyo
March 28, 2010
It’s quite a hassle to keep track of charged and uncharged batteries if you’re relying on the power to get you through your next Project. I’ve been using these Sanyo Eneloops for years, and they are by far the best Rechargeable batteries i’ve ever used. Normally rechargeable batteries aren’t recommended in certain devices, and if left for just a short period of time, they lose power. Sure you can wait 4-8 hours recharging them to use them again, but in a few weeks (without using them) they will still lose power.
The Sanyo Eneloops are designed to be a different type of rechargeable and can even maintain up to 90% of their charge if sitting for up to 1 Year!. I’ve never tried that claim, but i’ve never had a problem with dead batteries either. They can run a bit high in retail stores, but Amazon and B&H both have some of the cheapest prices for these Eneloops.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC