This remote cord + wireless remote combo was dirt cheap and I had to have it. I use these when i’m doing my Pole Photography (blogged about it earlier), so that I can trigger the camera while it’s about 12′ feet in the air. They work on multiple types of Canon Cameras. Check out the video on how cool these things are. I bought mine from this seller. These work much better than the RC1 infrared type remotes. Click here to purchase for as little as $16.00 dollars + Free Shipping!
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Weird Dual Remote for Canon T2i / 550D » CheesyCam
- Wireless Shutter Remote with Intervalometer Feature » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?