This remote cord + wireless remote combo was dirt cheap and I had to have it. I use these when i’m doing my Pole Photography (blogged about it earlier), so that I can trigger the camera while it’s about 12′ feet in the air. They work on multiple types of Canon Cameras. Check out the video on how cool these things are. I bought mine from this seller. These work much better than the RC1 infrared type remotes. Click here to purchase for as little as $16.00 dollars + Free Shipping!
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
- Weird Dual Remote for Canon T2i / 550D » CheesyCam
- Wireless Shutter Remote with Intervalometer Feature » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- martin on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Emm on Sony RX100 Mark II Portable Macro Setup
- Jon on NEW Sony Alpha a7II with 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- chris on SD Error microSDXC Card Requirements GoPro HERO4
- Luca Olivari on Sony RX100 Mark II Portable Macro Setup
- Mike M. on Thanksgiving Holiday Sale AspenMics Lavalier Microphones
- David Peterson on Thanksgiving Holiday Sale AspenMics Lavalier Microphones
- Emm on Thanksgiving Holiday Sale AspenMics Lavalier Microphones