This remote cord + wireless remote combo was dirt cheap and I had to have it. I use these when i’m doing my Pole Photography (blogged about it earlier), so that I can trigger the camera while it’s about 12′ feet in the air. They work on multiple types of Canon Cameras. Check out the video on how cool these things are. I bought mine from this seller. These work much better than the RC1 infrared type remotes. Click here to purchase for as little as $16.00 dollars + Free Shipping!
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Weird Dual Remote for Canon T2i / 550D » CheesyCam
- Wireless Shutter Remote with Intervalometer Feature » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Eliu on Glide Gear DEV Dolly Giveaway
- Ryan on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Hogo on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Chas on Auto Pan Video Head with Parallax Video Slider Add-On Track
- Mike_Rea on Aputure DEC Lens Adapter + Wireless Follow Focus for Canon EF to Sony E-Mount and MFT
- deceres on Best Quadcopter for 2015 – DJI Phantom 3 or 3DR Solo Smart Quadcopter?
- Goubier on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like