This remote cord + wireless remote combo was dirt cheap and I had to have it. I use these when i’m doing my Pole Photography (blogged about it earlier), so that I can trigger the camera while it’s about 12′ feet in the air. They work on multiple types of Canon Cameras. Check out the video on how cool these things are. I bought mine from this seller. These work much better than the RC1 infrared type remotes. Click here to purchase for as little as $16.00 dollars + Free Shipping!
- Weird Dual Remote for Canon T2i / 550D » CheesyCam
- Wireless Shutter Remote with Intervalometer Feature » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime