If you’re trying to prevent glare on the screen, you could use an LCD viewfinder. Of course it makes it harder to see the screen from certain angles without having your eye placed directly into the Loupe. In these situations, maybe a simple sunshade or LCD hood would be a better choice.
I’ve seen the folding plastic pop up sunshades for mini LCD screens, but I haven’t seen anything quite like these Vello Mini LCD Hood Sunshades. Looks like it just folds over the flip out LCD on your camcorder or DSLR (with swivel screen) such as the Canon 60D, T3i, GH2, or even the new T4i. Available in 2.7″, 3.0″, and 3.5″ inch LCD screens via B&H (Click Here).
Vello Mini LCD SunShade for Vari Angle LCD Screens
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?