Vello mini LCD Hood Sunshade
June 8, 2012
If you’re trying to prevent glare on the screen, you could use an LCD viewfinder. Of course it makes it harder to see the screen from certain angles without having your eye placed directly into the Loupe. In these situations, maybe a simple sunshade or LCD hood would be a better choice.
I’ve seen the folding plastic pop up sunshades for mini LCD screens, but I haven’t seen anything quite like these Vello Mini LCD Hood Sunshades. Looks like it just folds over the flip out LCD on your camcorder or DSLR (with swivel screen) such as the Canon 60D, T3i, GH2, or even the new T4i. Available in 2.7″, 3.0″, and 3.5″ inch LCD screens via B&H (Click Here).
Vello Mini LCD SunShade for Vari Angle LCD Screens
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Tushar Amin on Stream Wireless Video from Canon DSLR to HDMI Monitor with $30 Dollar Google Chromecast
- Seema on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- peter on Varavon Limited Time ‘Hot Deals’ Save Hundreds on Select Items
- Marina on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Varavon Wirecam Cable Cam System with DJI Ronin-M Gimbal
- kicap on Varavon Wirecam Cable Cam System with DJI Ronin-M Gimbal
- Ron on Panasonic DMC-G7 4K Video M43 Mirrorless Camera + FREE $249 AudioTechnica AT8024 Shotgun Mic DEAL
- Emm on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer