Vello mini LCD Hood Sunshade
June 8, 2012
If you’re trying to prevent glare on the screen, you could use an LCD viewfinder. Of course it makes it harder to see the screen from certain angles without having your eye placed directly into the Loupe. In these situations, maybe a simple sunshade or LCD hood would be a better choice.
I’ve seen the folding plastic pop up sunshades for mini LCD screens, but I haven’t seen anything quite like these Vello Mini LCD Hood Sunshades. Looks like it just folds over the flip out LCD on your camcorder or DSLR (with swivel screen) such as the Canon 60D, T3i, GH2, or even the new T4i. Available in 2.7″, 3.0″, and 3.5″ inch LCD screens via B&H (Click Here).
Vello Mini LCD SunShade for Vari Angle LCD Screens
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- andy zou on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Joey on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Nick on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Jack D. on DIY Retractable Compact Camera Holster Hand Held Stabilizer
- bart on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s