Vello mini LCD Hood Sunshade
June 8, 2012
If you’re trying to prevent glare on the screen, you could use an LCD viewfinder. Of course it makes it harder to see the screen from certain angles without having your eye placed directly into the Loupe. In these situations, maybe a simple sunshade or LCD hood would be a better choice.
I’ve seen the folding plastic pop up sunshades for mini LCD screens, but I haven’t seen anything quite like these Vello Mini LCD Hood Sunshades. Looks like it just folds over the flip out LCD on your camcorder or DSLR (with swivel screen) such as the Canon 60D, T3i, GH2, or even the new T4i. Available in 2.7″, 3.0″, and 3.5″ inch LCD screens via B&H (Click Here).
Vello Mini LCD SunShade for Vari Angle LCD Screens
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime