Looking to travel light, but still have a large battery powered LED light source? In this episode of GearBox from TheC47.com, Jem is planning to use the Triple Shoe Adapter I posted about (seen here) to create a large light source with a few high power Switronix BOLT LED lights (review found here). Those BOLT LED lights are great, but they are pretty expensive. Keep in mind, you could use this same idea with other lights.
To create more or less contrast, he could switch out to different sized umbrellas or use a shoot through, or even adjust the angle of each light. When not in use, this lighting kit idea should break down to several small parts. There are two different Triple Adapters I talked about, and both types can be found for just under $14 bucks via eBay (Click Here).
Triple Flash or LED Video Light Shoe Mounting Bracket
The Metal Bracket Can be Found on Amazon for under $10 bucks + shipping (Click Here).
Triple Flash or LED Video Light Shoe Mounting Bracket – Cast Metal
Like Subscribe Follow
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Moe Film on DIY Pitchfork Pod – Monopod
- svem on FREE Diva Ring Light Giveaway – by DVEStore
- Bernie H. on Panolapse – Panoramic Panning Software for Time Lapse Video
- Guy Cochran on Porter Case – Camera Hard Case Carry On + Hand Truck Dolly
- jonyoshi on Porter Case – Camera Hard Case Carry On + Hand Truck Dolly
- VisX on World’s Fastest Zoom Lens Available to Order – Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8
- Emm on Porter Case – Camera Hard Case Carry On + Hand Truck Dolly
- ron on Porter Case – Camera Hard Case Carry On + Hand Truck Dolly
B&H Photo Video
New Zoom H6