Looking to travel light, but still have a large battery powered LED light source? In this episode of GearBox from TheC47.com, Jem is planning to use the Triple Shoe Adapter I posted about (seen here) to create a large light source with a few high power Switronix BOLT LED lights (review found here). Those BOLT LED lights are great, but they are pretty expensive. Keep in mind, you could use this same idea with other lights.
To create more or less contrast, he could switch out to different sized umbrellas or use a shoot through, or even adjust the angle of each light. When not in use, this lighting kit idea should break down to several small parts. There are two different Triple Adapters I talked about, and both types can be found for just under $14 bucks via eBay (Click Here).
Triple Flash or LED Video Light Shoe Mounting Bracket
The Metal Bracket Can be Found on Amazon for under $10 bucks + shipping (Click Here).
Triple Flash or LED Video Light Shoe Mounting Bracket – Cast Metal
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- stephen on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Tim Naylor on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Emm on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- Michael Aers on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- David on Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Derrick on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer