Looking to travel light, but still have a large battery powered LED light source? In this episode of GearBox from TheC47.com, Jem is planning to use the Triple Shoe Adapter I posted about (seen here) to create a large light source with a few high power Switronix BOLT LED lights (review found here). Those BOLT LED lights are great, but they are pretty expensive. Keep in mind, you could use this same idea with other lights.
To create more or less contrast, he could switch out to different sized umbrellas or use a shoot through, or even adjust the angle of each light. When not in use, this lighting kit idea should break down to several small parts. There are two different Triple Adapters I talked about, and both types can be found for just under $14 bucks via eBay (Click Here).
Triple Flash or LED Video Light Shoe Mounting Bracket
The Metal Bracket Can be Found on Amazon for under $10 bucks + shipping (Click Here).
Triple Flash or LED Video Light Shoe Mounting Bracket – Cast Metal
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- John Griswell on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Marcin Rusinowski on Varavon Cage for BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Diego on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Bob Peak on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Glenn on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Jan on Canon FD Lens + GH4 + FotoDiox ND Throttle Adapter Samples
- Emm on Canon FD Lens + GH4 + FotoDiox ND Throttle Adapter Samples