Triple Shoe Mount Adapter Umbrella Holder
September 11, 2012
Looking to travel light, but still have a large battery powered LED light source? In this episode of GearBox from TheC47.com, Jem is planning to use the Triple Shoe Adapter I posted about (seen here) to create a large light source with a few high power Switronix BOLT LED lights (review found here). Those BOLT LED lights are great, but they are pretty expensive. Keep in mind, you could use this same idea with other lights.
To create more or less contrast, he could switch out to different sized umbrellas or use a shoot through, or even adjust the angle of each light. When not in use, this lighting kit idea should break down to several small parts. There are two different Triple Adapters I talked about, and both types can be found for just under $14 bucks via eBay (Click Here).
Triple Flash or LED Video Light Shoe Mounting Bracket
The Metal Bracket Can be Found on Amazon for under $10 bucks + shipping (Click Here).
Triple Flash or LED Video Light Shoe Mounting Bracket – Cast Metal
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- AaBb on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Barry on Cinegears Seamless Rubber Universal Follow Focus Lens Ring
- adic on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders