Some people may have received this notification via email regarding certain Transcend Class 10 SDHC media cards. I guess somewhere down the line, Transcend made a few changes. All of the cards I’ve purchased don’t fall into this category. I cannot verify this on my own personal media, but it could be something you want to check out for yourself.
We have recently learned that Transcend Information is voluntarily recalling the Transcend 16 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card TS16GSDHC10E.
Items impacted by this recall were sold between July 28 and August 15, 2011. Due to a manufacture process issue, the item subjected to this recall might cause read/write blocking if the file size is over 4GB and the information on the card may not transfer.
The SDHC cards impacted have a serial number between 446136 0001 to 446136 9999 and 446121 0001 to 446121 9999. In order to identify the serial number of your card, please refer to the number in green on the right side of the back of the card.
If your product is affected, you should contact the manufacturer, Transcend Information, for a replacement. If you would like to apply for an online return request, please follow the instruction at the following link to complete the replacement process: http://www.transcendusa.com/support/rma_en/
If you need additional info about this recall or further assistance, please contact Transcend Information’s customer service via email at email@example.com or by phone at (714) 921-2000.
If you purchased this item as a gift for someone, please notify the recipient immediately and provide them with the information in the above bulletin concerning these issues.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Peter on Listec PW-04 Mobile Teleprompter for Android iOS Devices
- henyo on Mitakon Lens Turbo Nikon to MFT M43 Micro Four Thirds Adapter
- Ronn on Mitakon Lens Turbo Nikon to MFT M43 Micro Four Thirds Adapter
- Bernardo on How to Balance 3 Axis Brushless Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Darren on Yongnuo YN-565EX ETTL Flash – Quick Review
- Emm on How to Balance 3 Axis Brushless Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Jan on How to Balance 3 Axis Brushless Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Mitakon Lens Turbo Nikon to MFT M43 Micro Four Thirds Adapter
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement