Servo City MPT1100-SS Pan & Tilt System
July 16, 2012
Here’s a very quick introduction on the parts that come with the new Servo City MPT1100-SS Pan & Tilt System. The complete kit is already assemebled for approx $650 US dollars. To start operating, you plug in a 12V DC power supply into a joystick remote. Either use the included AC wall adapter, or use your own battery. All power and controls are sent over a single CAT6 cabling to the head unit – couldn’t be easier. From the remote you can adjust max speed for the Pan and Tilt individually. The Joystick remote can also control speed depending on how far you maneuver the joystick. There is some noise at the highest speed, but when slowing down the movements the noise is greatly reduced.
Right now the design supports mounting to a 90mm bowl found on some jibs. I’ll have to ask them about some of the more common smaller jibs that mount 1/4-20 direct to cameras or 3/8″ Fluid heads. If you didn’t catch the second ‘auxiliary’ input on the controller, this will support future upgrades to control other items. I believe they are working on motorized remote Zoom and Focus controls through this system. There’s also a link on the product page to the User Manual PDF File. I suggest taking a look at this also. You can find out more about the ServoCity.com MPT1100-SS Pan & Tilt system over at the product page (Click Here).
ServoCity.com MPT1100-SS Pan & Tilt System
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Scott on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Patrick on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Bruce on Kamerar Mark II Video Sliders now with Full Bearings
- Fionn on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Joe Bourke on Movo Magic Ball Multi Adapter w/6 Rods for Mounting Accessories
- Danny on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Stanley on 1000w Fresnel LED Product Overview