Servo City MPT1100-SS Pan & Tilt System
July 16, 2012
Here’s a very quick introduction on the parts that come with the new Servo City MPT1100-SS Pan & Tilt System. The complete kit is already assemebled for approx $650 US dollars. To start operating, you plug in a 12V DC power supply into a joystick remote. Either use the included AC wall adapter, or use your own battery. All power and controls are sent over a single CAT6 cabling to the head unit – couldn’t be easier. From the remote you can adjust max speed for the Pan and Tilt individually. The Joystick remote can also control speed depending on how far you maneuver the joystick. There is some noise at the highest speed, but when slowing down the movements the noise is greatly reduced.
Right now the design supports mounting to a 90mm bowl found on some jibs. I’ll have to ask them about some of the more common smaller jibs that mount 1/4-20 direct to cameras or 3/8″ Fluid heads. If you didn’t catch the second ‘auxiliary’ input on the controller, this will support future upgrades to control other items. I believe they are working on motorized remote Zoom and Focus controls through this system. There’s also a link on the product page to the User Manual PDF File. I suggest taking a look at this also. You can find out more about the ServoCity.com MPT1100-SS Pan & Tilt system over at the product page (Click Here).
ServoCity.com MPT1100-SS Pan & Tilt System
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- vincent on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- M. Sirgany on Fixing Random Hot or Dead Pixels
- Dez on DJI Ronin DIY Gimbal Support BackPack $90 Dollars or Less
- Marlon on Upgraded CAME-MINI2 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer from CAMETV
- Dimitris on 1000w Lighting – Don’t try this at home
- Steve on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage