Servo City MPT1100-SS Pan & Tilt System
July 16, 2012
Here’s a very quick introduction on the parts that come with the new Servo City MPT1100-SS Pan & Tilt System. The complete kit is already assemebled for approx $650 US dollars. To start operating, you plug in a 12V DC power supply into a joystick remote. Either use the included AC wall adapter, or use your own battery. All power and controls are sent over a single CAT6 cabling to the head unit – couldn’t be easier. From the remote you can adjust max speed for the Pan and Tilt individually. The Joystick remote can also control speed depending on how far you maneuver the joystick. There is some noise at the highest speed, but when slowing down the movements the noise is greatly reduced.
Right now the design supports mounting to a 90mm bowl found on some jibs. I’ll have to ask them about some of the more common smaller jibs that mount 1/4-20 direct to cameras or 3/8″ Fluid heads. If you didn’t catch the second ‘auxiliary’ input on the controller, this will support future upgrades to control other items. I believe they are working on motorized remote Zoom and Focus controls through this system. There’s also a link on the product page to the User Manual PDF File. I suggest taking a look at this also. You can find out more about the ServoCity.com MPT1100-SS Pan & Tilt system over at the product page (Click Here).
ServoCity.com MPT1100-SS Pan & Tilt System
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-Action GoPro Gimbal Support LCD and Battery BacPac w/ ND Filter
- Rob on CAME-Action GoPro Gimbal Support LCD and Battery BacPac w/ ND Filter
- Emm on Kayo Maxtar Dual Capacity V-Mount Batteries
- Dan K. on Kayo Maxtar Dual Capacity V-Mount Batteries
- hogo on Kayo Maxtar Dual Capacity V-Mount Batteries
- OldCorpse on Deal on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Plate w QR Adapter Base
- Emm on Quick Look Fujin Lens Camera Body Vacuum Cleaner
- Blarg on Quick Look Fujin Lens Camera Body Vacuum Cleaner