I was hanging out at the San Francisco Academy of Sciences earlier today and was lucky to have the new Panasonic GH3 + 12-35mm F/2.8 with OIS on hand. Here’s a few images taken in JPEG, cropped and resized in Lightroom.
Here’s a few video samples from that trip under low lighting and all hand held with typically high ISO settings.
Here’s the gear below that was used:
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Rich on DIY : Gopro Hero 3 Black with External Canon LP-E6 Canon Battery
- Dale on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- CameraRick on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Emm on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Randall on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Emm on Seetec / Scope 3.5″ EVF Loupe
- Emm on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording