I was hanging out at the San Francisco Academy of Sciences earlier today and was lucky to have the new Panasonic GH3 + 12-35mm F/2.8 with OIS on hand. Here’s a few images taken in JPEG, cropped and resized in Lightroom.
Here’s a few video samples from that trip under low lighting and all hand held with typically high ISO settings.
Here’s the gear below that was used:
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow