Panasonic GH3 Photos from Academy of Science San Francisco
December 14, 2012
I was hanging out at the San Francisco Academy of Sciences earlier today and was lucky to have the new Panasonic GH3 + 12-35mm F/2.8 with OIS on hand. Here’s a few images taken in JPEG, cropped and resized in Lightroom.
Here’s a few video samples from that trip under low lighting and all hand held with typically high ISO settings.
Here’s the gear below that was used:
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC