Panasonic GH3 Video Cage External Battery DC Coupler
February 16, 2013
One issue with using a GH3 camera inside of the Gearbox GB-2 is trying to access the battery door. By using the Panasonic DC Coupler (dummy battery), i’m able to use an external power source like the Tekkeon MP3450i Battery (found here). The Tekkeon battery is capable of outputting various DC Voltage including the necessary 8.4V DC to power the GH3 camera. This allows me to use the the GH3 in this Video Cage for longer run times. Links to the equipment in this video found below.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera