Still haven’t had time to go out to shoot with the new Nikon D600, but I was curious as to how the ISO noise would perform. I did a quick test compared to the Canon 5D Mark III which really sets the bar for ISO noise in DSLR cameras, and it’s something I use everyday. There’s not a doubt that Nikon has brought out an incredible and affordable Full Frame camera to market for still photographers, but many people are finding that the D600 falls short on a few video features.
I won’t say the lack of these features make it a bad camera, but it might be missing just enough to make you want to jump over to the Nikon D800. More on that later, but for now here’s a quick out of box ISO noise comparison.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Marc on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Nikita Pavlov on HDSLR EVF Holders and Manfrotto Base HDMI LOCK
- Emm on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor
- Ed S on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor
- nate on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Joey on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Rev on FotoDiox Excell+1 Nikon or Canon FD ‘Boosted’ Adapter
- Ethan on DIY BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Battery Cable