Still haven’t had time to go out to shoot with the new Nikon D600, but I was curious as to how the ISO noise would perform. I did a quick test compared to the Canon 5D Mark III which really sets the bar for ISO noise in DSLR cameras, and it’s something I use everyday. There’s not a doubt that Nikon has brought out an incredible and affordable Full Frame camera to market for still photographers, but many people are finding that the D600 falls short on a few video features.
I won’t say the lack of these features make it a bad camera, but it might be missing just enough to make you want to jump over to the Nikon D800. More on that later, but for now here’s a quick out of box ISO noise comparison.
Like Subscribe Follow
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Alain Wong on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- AP on Classifieds
- brian on Final Days – Savings on Manfrotto Video Products
- martin on Panolapse – Panoramic Panning Software for Time Lapse Video
- Sebastian TR on UPDATE: Cheesycam Independent LED Video Light Test Project
- Jonathan dear on Dynamic Perception Stage One Motorized Motion Control Time-Lapse Slider
- MAGEtv on Deal: Mini Telescoping Video Crane Jib $169
B&H Photo Video
New Zoom H6