New product announcement. Dedicated to manufacturing products for the budget filmmaker, Kamerar has made available a new consumer budget friendly QV-1 LCD View Finder that attaches to a baseplate through a unique Magnetic system.
After discovering dslr video consumers lacked options for a sub $80 dollar high quality view finder with professional features, we decided to focus on the QV-1 LCD View Finder product. We feel consumers will also be excited with the new QB-15 Quick Base system that will make attaching 15mm rails for accessories a breeze. – team Kamerar
*This view finder is not designed to work with very tall camera bodies like the 1D series, nor will it work with battery grips attached.
The QV-1 magnification is 2.5x, uses a flip up method to work as a sunshade or to access touch screen lcds, and has rotating diopter. The QV-1 slides directly into a magnetic slot behind the adapter plate, allowing easy mounting and dismounting from the camera body. Ships with a lanyard neck strap, microfiber cleaning cloth, adapter plate, and QV-1 view finder.
One interesting note that some may find useful is that the baseplate is similar enough in design that it can mount directly to a Manfrotto 701HDV Fluid Head, or to compatible quick release baseplate systems that support the Manfrotto 501PL.
Regardless, the QV-1 baseplate still offers an optically centered 1/4″-20 tripod hole for you to attach any Quick Release of your choice (including another Manfrotto if you so choose).
The more expensive QV-1 Kit includes a new QB-15 Quick Base Adapter that clamps 15mm Rails to the QV-1 baseplate (8″ rails are included). This kit provides users with a very simple and cost effective way to add a set of rails to any camera.
For more information on these products check out the product page at http://PhotographyandCinema.com.
QV-1 LCD View Finder + QV-1 Kit with QB-15 Quick Base
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- pierre on PDMovie Remote Air Wireless Remote Follow Focus
- stevep on HDSLR EVF Holders and Manfrotto Base HDMI LOCK
- VanWeddings on HDSLR EVF Holders and Manfrotto Base HDMI LOCK
- TOM on HDSLR EVF Holders and Manfrotto Base HDMI LOCK
- Marc on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Nikita Pavlov on HDSLR EVF Holders and Manfrotto Base HDMI LOCK
- Emm on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor
- Ed S on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor