More Fun with Palo Alto Adapter
May 5, 2012
This time I took my Canon S100 out on a few different Painter Poles with the Palo Alto adapter. One pole is around 16′ fully extended, and then I wanted to test out my 30′ (30 feet) Unger Pole. These are video examples, but ideally it would be best suited for still photography.
There’s some additional information about the Palo Alto adapters in my previous article: http://cheesycam.com/pc-palo-alto-adapter-available/. In the video below i’m using my Unger 9′-30′ Telescoping Pole found here: http://goo.gl/m5Ha8. There is also no image stabilization done in post, so you can imagine the improvement if I had.
The Palo Alto adapter was something I wanted to make for my own hobbies, but ended up making a small quantity available which sold out in a single day. The next small batch wasn’t available until 9 months later (just last week) and again sold out in less than three days. It’s such a niche market, that we are still only running them off in small quantities, but they should be available again, so check it out to see if it’s something you’d be interested in playing with. You can find the Palo Alto adapters available at http://PhotographyandCinema.com (click here).
Palo Alto Paint Pole Adapter from PhotographyandCinema.com
- Palo Alto Adapter – More in Stock » CheesyCam
- Proaim Telescoping Carbon Fiber Pole with Motorized Head » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera