More Fun with Palo Alto Adapter
May 5, 2012
This time I took my Canon S100 out on a few different Painter Poles with the Palo Alto adapter. One pole is around 16′ fully extended, and then I wanted to test out my 30′ (30 feet) Unger Pole. These are video examples, but ideally it would be best suited for still photography.
There’s some additional information about the Palo Alto adapters in my previous article: http://cheesycam.com/pc-palo-alto-adapter-available/. In the video below i’m using my Unger 9′-30′ Telescoping Pole found here: http://goo.gl/m5Ha8. There is also no image stabilization done in post, so you can imagine the improvement if I had.
The Palo Alto adapter was something I wanted to make for my own hobbies, but ended up making a small quantity available which sold out in a single day. The next small batch wasn’t available until 9 months later (just last week) and again sold out in less than three days. It’s such a niche market, that we are still only running them off in small quantities, but they should be available again, so check it out to see if it’s something you’d be interested in playing with. You can find the Palo Alto adapters available at http://PhotographyandCinema.com (click here).
Palo Alto Paint Pole Adapter from PhotographyandCinema.com
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Palo Alto Adapter – More in Stock » CheesyCam
- Proaim Telescoping Carbon Fiber Pole with Motorized Head » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC