This time I took my Canon S100 out on a few different Painter Poles with the Palo Alto adapter. One pole is around 16′ fully extended, and then I wanted to test out my 30′ (30 feet) Unger Pole. These are video examples, but ideally it would be best suited for still photography.
There’s some additional information about the Palo Alto adapters in my previous article: http://cheesycam.com/pc-palo-alto-adapter-available/. In the video below i’m using my Unger 9′-30′ Telescoping Pole found here: http://goo.gl/m5Ha8. There is also no image stabilization done in post, so you can imagine the improvement if I had.
The Palo Alto adapter was something I wanted to make for my own hobbies, but ended up making a small quantity available which sold out in a single day. The next small batch wasn’t available until 9 months later (just last week) and again sold out in less than three days. It’s such a niche market, that we are still only running them off in small quantities, but they should be available again, so check it out to see if it’s something you’d be interested in playing with. You can find the Palo Alto adapters available at http://PhotographyandCinema.com (click here).
Palo Alto Paint Pole Adapter from PhotographyandCinema.com
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Palo Alto Adapter – More in Stock » CheesyCam
- Proaim Telescoping Carbon Fiber Pole with Motorized Head » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Mario on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Ruben on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- John Griswell on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Marcin Rusinowski on Varavon Cage for BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Diego on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer