I first purchased a used first gen Skyler Minicam and enjoyed it so much, I went out and purchased the latest model (then sold off the older one). It’s a tiny little stabilizer that packs up small, performs excellently, and has amazing build qualities. Unfortunately it’s a bit expensive compared to other stabilizers, so i’m happy to see another person like Carl Pendle from www.carlpendle.com using it. I’m not alone in this world..
This time Carl shows how to modify the Flycam Armbrace to fit the Skyler MiniCam for extended flight times. After the modification, he also shows a clever sling he uses to help him carry the entire weight, and stick around to the end for some fine examples of his Skyler Minicam in use. [Thanks Carl]. I have some additional information about the Skyler Minicam vs. Glidecam vs. Flycam (seen here) if you’re still wondering what some differences could be.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Sony RX100 Wide Angle Lens MagFilter Adapter Skyler MiniCam » CheesyCam
- XMAS Sale on Skyler MiniCam » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Liang on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Stanton on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- jimmy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Soike on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?