There’s about a dozen USB remotes sold as a USB Follow Focus System, but this particular one lacks lens focus controls and just throws in some basic functions. This one was designed to mount close to your rig handle so that you can access common settings like ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Zoom Focus, Start / Stop Video Mode, etc.
Don’t be confused by some of the listings, it’s obvious they don’t know what they are talking about and list it to be a follow focus controller (wrong!). This looks like the Okii MC1 controller, except it’s about $100 dollars less. I like this particular handle design over those ugly round Canon USB Follow focuses but i’m still not sold on paying so much for this type of remote. You can find additional info about these Canon USB Video Remotes on eBay following the link (click here).
Canon mini USB Camera Control
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- John on 312 / 508 / 876 LED Video Light Overview
- Emm on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Damian on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- mark fraunhofer on Varavon Slider Crank Handle Upgrade Kit
- Emm on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
- Thomas on Steadicam Merlin Vest with Glidecam HD1000 / HD2000 / HD4000 Stabilizers
- Don on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
- Emm on Cheap Video Stabilizer Load Vest
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement