Mini USB Remote Canon DSLR Video Controller
May 22, 2012
There’s about a dozen USB remotes sold as a USB Follow Focus System, but this particular one lacks lens focus controls and just throws in some basic functions. This one was designed to mount close to your rig handle so that you can access common settings like ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Zoom Focus, Start / Stop Video Mode, etc.
Don’t be confused by some of the listings, it’s obvious they don’t know what they are talking about and list it to be a follow focus controller (wrong!). This looks like the Okii MC1 controller, except it’s about $100 dollars less. I like this particular handle design over those ugly round Canon USB Follow focuses but i’m still not sold on paying so much for this type of remote. You can find additional info about these Canon USB Video Remotes on eBay following the link (click here).
Canon mini USB Camera Control
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC