Mini USB Remote Canon DSLR Video Controller
May 22, 2012
There’s about a dozen USB remotes sold as a USB Follow Focus System, but this particular one lacks lens focus controls and just throws in some basic functions. This one was designed to mount close to your rig handle so that you can access common settings like ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Zoom Focus, Start / Stop Video Mode, etc.
Don’t be confused by some of the listings, it’s obvious they don’t know what they are talking about and list it to be a follow focus controller (wrong!). This looks like the Okii MC1 controller, except it’s about $100 dollars less. I like this particular handle design over those ugly round Canon USB Follow focuses but i’m still not sold on paying so much for this type of remote. You can find additional info about these Canon USB Video Remotes on eBay following the link (click here).
Canon mini USB Camera Control
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- andy zou on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Nick on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Jack D. on DIY Retractable Compact Camera Holster Hand Held Stabilizer
- bart on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Howard on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Dustin on Convert Old Sony NPF L Series or LP-E6 Chargers to External Battery Power for Sony A7s etc