Mini USB Remote Canon DSLR Video Controller
May 22, 2012
There’s about a dozen USB remotes sold as a USB Follow Focus System, but this particular one lacks lens focus controls and just throws in some basic functions. This one was designed to mount close to your rig handle so that you can access common settings like ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Zoom Focus, Start / Stop Video Mode, etc.
Don’t be confused by some of the listings, it’s obvious they don’t know what they are talking about and list it to be a follow focus controller (wrong!). This looks like the Okii MC1 controller, except it’s about $100 dollars less. I like this particular handle design over those ugly round Canon USB Follow focuses but i’m still not sold on paying so much for this type of remote. You can find additional info about these Canon USB Video Remotes on eBay following the link (click here).
Canon mini USB Camera Control
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- AaBb on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Barry on Cinegears Seamless Rubber Universal Follow Focus Lens Ring
- adic on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- Emm on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras