Lilliput’s new 9.7″ Flagship HDMI IPS LCD Field Monitor
August 14, 2012
While there’s an obsession for smaller and smaller high resolution HDMI LCD Monitors, Lilliput’s latest release is a huge 9.7″ IPS LCD Field Monitor. That’s about as large as an iPad screen. Besides having all the standard software features you’d expect like Peaking Filter, False Color, Exposure Zebras, and a Histrogram, this new 9.7″ LCD stands as their first Professional Field Monitor and current Flagship Product with a variety of inputs including (2) HDMI Inputs and (1) HDMI Output.
Can be powered through popular Sony batteries, or through Canon LP-E6 with a battery plate adapter. Folding sunshade, simple Analog Dials for adjustments, and Gimbal Yoke for easy re-positioning. I really like where this is going, as I can see myself using a larger monitor on many occasions. You can find more photos, details, and specs from the new Flagship Lilliput Field Monitor over at eBay (Click Here).
Lilliput 9.7″ IPS LCD Professional Field Monitor
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera