Lilliput’s new 9.7″ Flagship HDMI IPS LCD Field Monitor
August 14, 2012
While there’s an obsession for smaller and smaller high resolution HDMI LCD Monitors, Lilliput’s latest release is a huge 9.7″ IPS LCD Field Monitor. That’s about as large as an iPad screen. Besides having all the standard software features you’d expect like Peaking Filter, False Color, Exposure Zebras, and a Histrogram, this new 9.7″ LCD stands as their first Professional Field Monitor and current Flagship Product with a variety of inputs including (2) HDMI Inputs and (1) HDMI Output.
Can be powered through popular Sony batteries, or through Canon LP-E6 with a battery plate adapter. Folding sunshade, simple Analog Dials for adjustments, and Gimbal Yoke for easy re-positioning. I really like where this is going, as I can see myself using a larger monitor on many occasions. You can find more photos, details, and specs from the new Flagship Lilliput Field Monitor over at eBay (Click Here).
Lilliput 9.7″ IPS LCD Professional Field Monitor
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- josh miller on NAB 2015 Lensse Dual Follow Focus S5
- eddie on NEW CAME-TV SINGLE Pistol Grip Gimbal Stabilizer and CAME-MINI Version 2 Tool-Less Gimbal
- Bobby Washington on Big Balance Gimbals – PhotoPLus Expo 2014
- John M on NAB 2015 Dracast PLUS Series LED Light Panels
- Emm on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit
- Emm on Bluetooth Module and Winbook 7″ Tablet for Configuring SBGC Alexmos Gimbal Controllers
- Emm on NEW CAME-TV SINGLE Pistol Grip Gimbal Stabilizer and CAME-MINI Version 2 Tool-Less Gimbal
- seenematic on NAB 2015 Lensse Dual Follow Focus S5