A few significant differences between the high end LCD monitors and cheaper versions are the lack of False Color, Peaking and or Focus assist features. There’s also resolution, pixel density, color, and exposure accuracy. Although it may not be the best, Lilliput’s new 7″ 5D-II/P monitor is throwing down some of these features normally reserved for only high end HDMI monitors. Aries writes in and shares a video showcasing the peaking feature. [Thanks Aries]
The focus assist feature shows bright red lines on areas that are sharper on screen basically showing you what’s in focus. In the new Lilliput monitor you’ll also find other options like a Brightness Histogram, Exposure Zebras, and False Color.
Don’t be confused with older Lilliput 5D-II/O lcd monitors, this version is listed with Peaking normally shown with a ‘P’ in the model information. There are a few different models to choose from and if it includes an ‘O’, that basically means it has HDMI output (pass through) available also. You can find more pretty pictures, and listed information following the link to the new Lilliput (click here).
Latest Lilliput 7″ LCD HDMI Monitor with False Color, Zebras, Focus Peaking, Histogram
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- smokermarine on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- Minu on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- Emm on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- Daniel Hughes on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- Samuel on Opteka FFR-900 Motorized Follow Focus Zoom Control
- Jonas on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- Emm on 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers Now with Auto Tuning PID Settings Firmware Upgrade
- osiris Majestic on 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers Now with Auto Tuning PID Settings Firmware Upgrade