A few significant differences between the high end LCD monitors and cheaper versions are the lack of False Color, Peaking and or Focus assist features. There’s also resolution, pixel density, color, and exposure accuracy. Although it may not be the best, Lilliput’s new 7″ 5D-II/P monitor is throwing down some of these features normally reserved for only high end HDMI monitors. Aries writes in and shares a video showcasing the peaking feature. [Thanks Aries]
The focus assist feature shows bright red lines on areas that are sharper on screen basically showing you what’s in focus. In the new Lilliput monitor you’ll also find other options like a Brightness Histogram, Exposure Zebras, and False Color.
Don’t be confused with older Lilliput 5D-II/O lcd monitors, this version is listed with Peaking normally shown with a ‘P’ in the model information. There are a few different models to choose from and if it includes an ‘O’, that basically means it has HDMI output (pass through) available also. You can find more pretty pictures, and listed information following the link to the new Lilliput (click here).
Latest Lilliput 7″ LCD HDMI Monitor with False Color, Zebras, Focus Peaking, Histogram
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- John Griswell on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Marcin Rusinowski on Varavon Cage for BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Diego on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Bob Peak on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Glenn on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Jan on Canon FD Lens + GH4 + FotoDiox ND Throttle Adapter Samples
- Emm on Canon FD Lens + GH4 + FotoDiox ND Throttle Adapter Samples