A few significant differences between the high end LCD monitors and cheaper versions are the lack of False Color, Peaking and or Focus assist features. There’s also resolution, pixel density, color, and exposure accuracy. Although it may not be the best, Lilliput’s new 7″ 5D-II/P monitor is throwing down some of these features normally reserved for only high end HDMI monitors. Aries writes in and shares a video showcasing the peaking feature. [Thanks Aries]
The focus assist feature shows bright red lines on areas that are sharper on screen basically showing you what’s in focus. In the new Lilliput monitor you’ll also find other options like a Brightness Histogram, Exposure Zebras, and False Color.
Don’t be confused with older Lilliput 5D-II/O lcd monitors, this version is listed with Peaking normally shown with a ‘P’ in the model information. There are a few different models to choose from and if it includes an ‘O’, that basically means it has HDMI output (pass through) available also. You can find more pretty pictures, and listed information following the link to the new Lilliput (click here).
Latest Lilliput 7″ LCD HDMI Monitor with False Color, Zebras, Focus Peaking, Histogram
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera Sony BP-U60 BP-U30 Battery Adapter
- Alex on BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera Sony BP-U60 BP-U30 Battery Adapter
- james on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles
- Russ Roca on JuicedLink Review Zoom H6, Zoom H4n, Tascam DR-60D, RM333
- Nedd J on Custom Metal Plate In Pelican Hard Case For Monitor Mount
- Emm on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Nacho on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Johnny on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles