An interview with Luc from Allied Scientific Pro about the Lighting Passport Smartphone LED Spectrometer. This light meter connects to your iPhone / iPod Touch via bluetooth and can capture, save, and share results better than any other LED spectrometer on the market today.
More information about the LED light meter can be found at the Allied Scientific Pro website (click here).
Lighting Passport iPhone / iPod Touch Smartphone LED Light Meter
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC