YouTube member TheJoeDigital shares a video review with a look at some of the new designs from the Lanparte DSLR rigs. The video above shows the Follow Focus with two hard stops, a new clever swing open cage design, and variable position handles with geared locks. They also make Matte Boxes and other accessories.
I picked up one of the shoulder pads a while back to replace the not-so-comfy Gini silicone pad on one of my rigs. As seen in the video above from Vimeo member brandpartners, the shoulder pad from Lanparte I picked up has a much more contoured soft pad and rails on top to mount other accessories or a V-Mount battery pinch solution (which they also make). The V-mount battery dock provides various voltage out to power different accessories, but also includes an HDMI splitter to send video to a second monitor. You can check out more of their gear following the link (here).
Lanparte DSLR Rigs, MatteBoxes, Follow Focus
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- John Griswell on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Marcin Rusinowski on Varavon Cage for BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Diego on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Bob Peak on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Glenn on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Jan on Canon FD Lens + GH4 + FotoDiox ND Throttle Adapter Samples
- Emm on Canon FD Lens + GH4 + FotoDiox ND Throttle Adapter Samples