YouTube member TheJoeDigital shares a video review with a look at some of the new designs from the Lanparte DSLR rigs. The video above shows the Follow Focus with two hard stops, a new clever swing open cage design, and variable position handles with geared locks. They also make Matte Boxes and other accessories.
I picked up one of the shoulder pads a while back to replace the not-so-comfy Gini silicone pad on one of my rigs. As seen in the video above from Vimeo member brandpartners, the shoulder pad from Lanparte I picked up has a much more contoured soft pad and rails on top to mount other accessories or a V-Mount battery pinch solution (which they also make). The V-mount battery dock provides various voltage out to power different accessories, but also includes an HDMI splitter to send video to a second monitor. You can check out more of their gear following the link (here).
Lanparte DSLR Rigs, MatteBoxes, Follow Focus
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- julian on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- hogo on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- Antonio Pantoja on Save $500 Now BlackMagic Design Production 4K Instant Rebate
- Emm on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- Josh on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- CarsonWA on Hyperlapse App Instantly Smooths Hand Held iPhone Time Lapse via Instagram
- getem on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- ak on NEW: Kamerar QV-1 LCD View Finder Kit (QB-15 Quick Base)