JuicedLink Bearing Slider Sample Footage
August 17, 2011
One of the biggest questions about JuicedLink’s DIY roller bearing slider (bring your own rails), was what the footage could possibly look like. Finally here’s a couple of samples and some clever use of a bike wheel along with an extended version of rails which shows that the trolley can stay put. More on the JL DIY slider kit can be found at the JuicedLink blog (here).
JuicedLink DIY Slider
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera