Here’s an unusual Hi Hat Half Bowl Mount Tripod Adapter some may find useful, that can be mounted and locked onto a standard video tripod and allow the use of a 75mm, 60mm, or 50mm half ball Video Fluid Head. Once mounted, the Hi Hat adapter also offers both 1/4-20 and 3/8″ tapped threads along each side for accessory mounting.
The adapter also looks like an easy solution for getting a half ball fluid head mounted to many of the popular Video Sliders that only accept 3/8″ mounts. Or use this Hi Hat adapter to mount onto a Crane or Jib to add your favorite half ball fluid head. Another idea is to mount this adapter to a heavy flat board and have a very stable platform for your Fluid Head just 7″ off the ground for uber-low video shots. The possibilities are up to your imagination. The Hi Hat Half Ball Mount Tripod Adapter can be found via eBay (click here).
Hi Hat 75mm, 60mm, 50mm Half Ball Fluid Head Tripod Adapter
Like Subscribe Follow
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- MAGEtv on Deal: Mini Telescoping Video Crane Jib $169
- Archie on Panolapse – Panoramic Panning Software for Time Lapse Video
- Josh on World’s Fastest Zoom Lens Available to Order – Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8
- Jordan Thornsburg on DIY Pitchfork Pod – Monopod
- guy01 on Zoom H6 Digital Portable Handy Recorder with Modular Mic / Input
- MJ on DIY Pitchfork Pod – Monopod
- guy01 on Panolapse – Panoramic Panning Software for Time Lapse Video
- Steven O on Panolapse – Panoramic Panning Software for Time Lapse Video
B&H Photo Video
New Zoom H6