Gruv Gear V-Cart – Solo Lite Cart
January 24, 2012
A 4 wheel wagon is nice for moving gear, but when conquering a small set of stairs, a two wheel hand truck is better. These carts look pretty cool for hauling gear transforming from a basic Hand Truck, to V Dolly, to 4 Wheel Cart. The V-Cart version holds up to 500lbs, and the Solo Lite rated at 250 lbs. The Gruv Gear carts roll on flat free tires. I think i’m fond of the Orange/Black color scheme because it’s similar to the SF Giants. Not priced for the average hobbyist, as the Solo Lite starts at $179 and the larger V-Cart at $249. Find them below.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC