A 4 wheel wagon is nice for moving gear, but when conquering a small set of stairs, a two wheel hand truck is better. These carts look pretty cool for hauling gear transforming from a basic Hand Truck, to V Dolly, to 4 Wheel Cart. The V-Cart version holds up to 500lbs, and the Solo Lite rated at 250 lbs. The Gruv Gear carts roll on flat free tires. I think i’m fond of the Orange/Black color scheme because it’s similar to the SF Giants. Not priced for the average hobbyist, as the Solo Lite starts at $179 and the larger V-Cart at $249. Find them below.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow