Big Thangs – Small Budget
December 31, 2010
Here’s a couple of inspiring videos that do a great job showcasing low budget gear with great results. First up is another tutorial from Vimeo Member TLA Productions (showed us the use of the DIY Ring light for use in Video), but this time he’s showing us the RedHead lighting kit. Yeah this is the same stuff i’ve been talking about for a while now, but I really haven’t been able to show you guys how well they work. TLA Productions does a better job at this, and it’s great to see other people using it.
RedHead Lights and Kits can be found here:
RedHead Lighting Kits for Continuos Video Lighting
Next is a great little documentary short from Vimeo member Hello Stranger. Shot using the cheap $24.00 dollar shoulder support, a 50mm F/1.4 and a Sigma 20mm F/1.8. For Audio, it was just a Zoom H1. Just goes to show you that it’s not all about expensive gear behind the picture. Pretty cool video, and if you want to show support with a vote, it was shot for the Nikon Contest at http://www.festivalnikon.fr/videos/view/id/251
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera