Gini New Aluminim Follow Focus
August 8, 2011
Anyone catch the new Follow Focus from Gini? Single rod mount and just swings into position. It’s made mostly of aluminum with an unfinished appearance (not a fan of that). I think if he offered this in black anodizing, it would get much more attention. Although the design overall looks good, the gearbox looks pretty similar to most basic Follow focus systems. Very similar to a Huco gearbox (could be?). Nevertheless those gearboxes have been fairly reliable in most of those FFs.
Price is outside of this world for Buy It Now, but that’s always been Gini’s approach. Usually he has these same high quality items in some type of inexpensive auction along with a rig. In fact there’s a few auctions going on right now starting at just $1.00 US dollar, following the link (click here).
Gini Rig New Aluminum Follow Focus
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC