Flycam New Carbon Fiber C5 Stabilizer
February 9, 2012
Not long ago Wondlan released a telescoping Carbon Fiber Video Camera Stabilizer, and now Flycam’s caught on to the design. Although they look similar from afar they are indeed much different, and it appears that Wondlan might be the better build quality. From what I noticed though, the Wondlan has a shorter counterweight sled which could lead to twisting and swaying. I haven’t tried one yet to know, but there are some examples out there that show this.
The Flycam has a much longer sled and can states it can support cameras up to 7.5lbs close to the supporting weight of a Glidecam HD4000. Pricing on HD4000 is around $550, and Wondlan’s Carbon stabilizer $470, and Flycam’s new Carbon Fiber C5 Telescoping stabilizer starts around $325 (found here).
Flycam C5 Carbon Fiber Telescoping Video Camera Stabilizer
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Ryan on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Hogo on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Chas on Auto Pan Video Head with Parallax Video Slider Add-On Track
- Mike_Rea on Aputure DEC Lens Adapter + Wireless Follow Focus for Canon EF to Sony E-Mount and MFT
- deceres on Best Quadcopter for 2015 – DJI Phantom 3 or 3DR Solo Smart Quadcopter?
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer