Flycam New Carbon Fiber C5 Stabilizer
February 9, 2012
Not long ago Wondlan released a telescoping Carbon Fiber Video Camera Stabilizer, and now Flycam’s caught on to the design. Although they look similar from afar they are indeed much different, and it appears that Wondlan might be the better build quality. From what I noticed though, the Wondlan has a shorter counterweight sled which could lead to twisting and swaying. I haven’t tried one yet to know, but there are some examples out there that show this.
The Flycam has a much longer sled and can states it can support cameras up to 7.5lbs close to the supporting weight of a Glidecam HD4000. Pricing on HD4000 is around $550, and Wondlan’s Carbon stabilizer $470, and Flycam’s new Carbon Fiber C5 Telescoping stabilizer starts around $325 (found here).
Flycam C5 Carbon Fiber Telescoping Video Camera Stabilizer
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Tery Wilson on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Alex on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Gordon on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Digital Dub on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- JKPinPDX on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Hawkeye Pierce on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Barry on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording