Flycam New Carbon Fiber C5 Stabilizer
February 9, 2012
Not long ago Wondlan released a telescoping Carbon Fiber Video Camera Stabilizer, and now Flycam’s caught on to the design. Although they look similar from afar they are indeed much different, and it appears that Wondlan might be the better build quality. From what I noticed though, the Wondlan has a shorter counterweight sled which could lead to twisting and swaying. I haven’t tried one yet to know, but there are some examples out there that show this.
The Flycam has a much longer sled and can states it can support cameras up to 7.5lbs close to the supporting weight of a Glidecam HD4000. Pricing on HD4000 is around $550, and Wondlan’s Carbon stabilizer $470, and Flycam’s new Carbon Fiber C5 Telescoping stabilizer starts around $325 (found here).
Flycam C5 Carbon Fiber Telescoping Video Camera Stabilizer
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Marcus on RodeLink FIlmmaker Wireless Lavalier Microphone Audio System Review and Distance Test
- bestavi on NAB 2015 Lensse Dual Follow Focus S5
- josh miller on NAB 2015 Lensse Dual Follow Focus S5
- eddie on NEW CAME-TV SINGLE Pistol Grip Gimbal Stabilizer and CAME-MINI Version 2 Tool-Less Gimbal
- Bobby Washington on Big Balance Gimbals – PhotoPLus Expo 2014
- John M on NAB 2015 Dracast PLUS Series LED Light Panels
- Emm on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit
- Emm on Bluetooth Module and Winbook 7″ Tablet for Configuring SBGC Alexmos Gimbal Controllers