If you’ve seen a post I did a while back on a double Light and Sound bracket, there’s now one available for half the price. Perfect for mounting a Shotgun to one side and an LED light on the other. Or heck, why not mount two LED lights. A simple way of mounting several accessories without getting into DSLR Cages. With the hot shoe adapter built in it can be quickly mounted to your camera, or to a light stand using the available 1/4 x 20 thread under the shoe. Now available via Amazon (click here).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- stephen on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Tim Naylor on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Emm on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- Michael Aers on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- David on Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Derrick on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer