Dual Light and Sound Hot Shoe Bracket
July 26, 2011
If you’ve seen a post I did a while back on a double Light and Sound bracket, there’s now one available for half the price. Perfect for mounting a Shotgun to one side and an LED light on the other. Or heck, why not mount two LED lights. A simple way of mounting several accessories without getting into DSLR Cages. With the hot shoe adapter built in it can be quickly mounted to your camera, or to a light stand using the available 1/4 x 20 thread under the shoe. Now available via Amazon (click here).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC