17Mar DSLR Stabilizer Antique?
Don’t count out the Steadicam Jr.! This design might be old, but it’s the same basic principle as the latest Merlin going for $800 dollars. I picked up the Steadicam JR as my first Stabilizer for around $118 dollars for my Canon 5D Mark II. Remember these things were designed to fly VHS Cameras (heavy). In fact, the Gimbal that is used on the Steadicam Merlin IS THE EXACT same Gimbal design on the old Steadicam Jr. You can find Steadicam Jr’s at auction for dirt cheap if you look hard enough. Check out these Steadicam Jr’s on eBay. Click Here.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Russ Roca on JuicedLink Review Zoom H6, Zoom H4n, Tascam DR-60D, RM333
- Nedd J on Custom Metal Plate In Pelican Hard Case For Monitor Mount
- Emm on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Nacho on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Johnny on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles
- RoKo on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles
- Emm on Alzo 200 Economy CFL Softbox Demonstration
- Emm on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles