DSLR Rig Shoulder Pad v2
July 6, 2011
There aren’t too many sexy Video Rig shoulder pads on the market, not to mention anything affordable. Immediately after getting the Gini Rig shoulder pad, I was already looking to upgrade. The Gini silicone shouler pads (even the latest version) aren’t the most comfortable. So, a recent redesign of a Shoulder Pad that peaks my interest. To the left is the OLD and to the right is the NEW. I’ll admit, I’ve already had my eye on the old version, but i’m glad I held out. In my opinion this looks much more comfortable than the Redrock Micro microShoulderPad, and offers a better look, and more mounting points. (Not to mention cheaper too).
All standard 15mm fit, so it will work perfectly on a couple of new Gini DSLR Rigs I picked up. Yeah I know how you guys drive prices up, so I had to place my order first. I’m all in for this one, so i’ll let you know how it turns out as soon as it washes up on U.S. soil. More about the new Video Rig Pro Shoulder Pad designs (click here)
DSLR Video Camera Rig Shoulder Pad v2
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on FotoDiox Shark Camera Cage for Sony A7R II Sony A7s II GH4 Samsung NX1
- Sarah on Editing Tip: DIY Slim Hard Drive Mount to Laptop using Sticky Dash Mat
- Hayden on FotoDiox Shark Camera Cage for Sony A7R II Sony A7s II GH4 Samsung NX1
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Emm on 4K Video with the GoPro HERO4
- Ronn on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Trooper408 on 4K Video with the GoPro HERO4