DIY Padded Camera Roller Bag – Adjustable Dividers
April 23, 2012
Petapixel posted up an article about a cheap way to create a Rolling Camera Bag through a padded insert and it’s something I use for one of my cases. You can find a variety of padded inserts that you can ‘modify’ to fit into standard rolling luggage cases found at your outlet centers. In the USA we have places like Ross and Marshalls that sell rolling bags at discount prices. One of the cheaper padded dividers mentioned is the Calumet padded divider showing up for about $40 dollars via Calumet (click here).
Calumet Padded Roller Insert Dividers
Other slightly more expensive adjustable padded dividers that come with a top padded cover can be found from Pelican and Nanuk. You can find more of those padded dividers via eBay following the link below (click here).
Padded Camera Equipment Dividers
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Tery Wilson on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Alex on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Gordon on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Digital Dub on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- JKPinPDX on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Hawkeye Pierce on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Barry on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording