One essential tool for long Flying Video Stabilizer (Steadicam) type shots is a Vest system with an iso-elastic arm. The vest helps to take the weight of the camera off the arms and distributes the load over to the body. The flexible spring loaded iso-elastic arm keeps the camera level as the operator runs, jumps, or climbs a flight of stairs.
The problem has always been that the price of these vest systems were often out of reach. Here’s a new Single ISO Arm Camera Load Vest System on the market that appeared recently. Quality, Style, and build looks much sturdier than the ugly Flycam Vest system (seen here), and this new vest runs just under $370. That’s cheaper than a basic Rokinon Cine Lens. You can find the new vest available via eBay (Click Here).
Budget Single ISO Arm Camera Stabilizer Load Vest
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- VisX on NikonHacker.com – Improving Nikon DSLRs
- Emm on F&V BlackMagic Cinema Camera Cage – BMCC Cage
- J Toha on Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera Bundle + Sandisk + Batteries
- Jeroen on F&V BlackMagic Cinema Camera Cage – BMCC Cage
- VillageBoi on Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera Bundle + Sandisk + Batteries
- DigitalCyclops on Aputure V-Grip VG-1 USB Video Remote Follow Focus Handle
- Ton on BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera DIY 12V External Battery Pack
- Aron J Anderson on Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera Bundle + Sandisk + Batteries