Here’s a quick run through of what to expect from the Aputure Timer Remote when getting the Intervalometer ( Timelapse ) feature started. This timelapse remote is for the Canon 550D / T2i and will not work with the Canon 7D or 5D Mark II. The connection to the camera is similar to a mini stereo headphone jack. The other cameras use a different round connection type with several pins. This Timelapse is remote pretty straight forward once you do a quick run through on the user manual. There are much more features for this remote that I haven’t dived into yet, but that will be posted up soon. There is no option to start and stop video (I get alot of those questions). It’s a great little remote for the price of $22.00 dollars.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Wireless Shutter Remote with Intervalometer Feature » CheesyCam
- Canon 60D Timer Remote Timelapse » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?