Canon CN-E Compact Prime Lenses for DSLR Video
August 8, 2012
The Zeiss CP.2 Compact Primes have been a popular choice for professional Canon DSLR Cine Lenses, but Canon should be giving Zeiss a run with the growing line of Canon CN-E compact primes. So far they’ve announced a 24mm T1.5, 50mm T1.3, and 85mm T1.3, to work on your full frame cameras, the new Black Magic Cinema camera, and 4K resolution ready for that new C500. For me that has pretty much covered a good range of lenses I choose to use on a daily basis, but i’m hoping to see a 35mm added to that list too. Pricing is not too far off from the CP2 lenses, and Pre-order pricing for Canon’s compact CN-E prime lenses start at just under $5K (each).
Canon Compact Prime 24mm, 50mm, and 85mm CN-E Lenses
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera