The Zeiss CP.2 Compact Primes have been a popular choice for professional Canon DSLR Cine Lenses, but Canon should be giving Zeiss a run with the growing line of Canon CN-E compact primes. So far they’ve announced a 24mm T1.5, 50mm T1.3, and 85mm T1.3, to work on your full frame cameras, the new Black Magic Cinema camera, and 4K resolution ready for that new C500. For me that has pretty much covered a good range of lenses I choose to use on a daily basis, but i’m hoping to see a 35mm added to that list too. Pricing is not too far off from the CP2 lenses, and Pre-order pricing for Canon’s compact CN-E prime lenses start at just under $5K (each).
Canon Compact Prime 24mm, 50mm, and 85mm CN-E Lenses
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Dan on F&V Metica 7″ HDMI+SDI Plus and SpectraHD 4 EVF
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder