The Zeiss CP.2 Compact Primes have been a popular choice for professional Canon DSLR Cine Lenses, but Canon should be giving Zeiss a run with the growing line of Canon CN-E compact primes. So far they’ve announced a 24mm T1.5, 50mm T1.3, and 85mm T1.3, to work on your full frame cameras, the new Black Magic Cinema camera, and 4K resolution ready for that new C500. For me that has pretty much covered a good range of lenses I choose to use on a daily basis, but i’m hoping to see a 35mm added to that list too. Pricing is not too far off from the CP2 lenses, and Pre-order pricing for Canon’s compact CN-E prime lenses start at just under $5K (each).
Canon Compact Prime 24mm, 50mm, and 85mm CN-E Lenses
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Tim Naylor on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Emm on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- Michael Aers on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- David on Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Derrick on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case